Get Started Today
Whether you’re looking to reward yourself or get specials weekly, We can help.
How It Works
How it works
Earn points & rewards*
1 Join our rewards program
2 Earn Points by visiting and making a purchase
3 Redeem rewards from vouchers
Sign up to our loyalty program. Then earn points by visiting and making a purchase. Once you unlock a reward, Goody automatically lets you know to visit us and collect your reward.
Track your points
With the Goody App see exactly how far away you are to earning a reward or when you last used an offer.
To redeem – simply scan on the tablet and redeem your reward. Our staff hand over the reward and points are deducted from your account.
It’s like a traditional loyalty card – except it’s completely digital and fully transparent.
Lost your Goody Card?
Download the App, or pick up another card from Our location. Register it using the same email address.
How do I redeem local offers?
You can either redeem an offer by scanning on the tablet or show our staff what you would like to redeem.
Missing points or rewards?
Talk to us first or contact Goody support.
How do I check my point balance?
Simply sign in to your account or check it using your Goody app.
Members Terms and Conditions.
Welcome to Colo-I-Suva Rainforest Eco Resort and Welcome to Goody!
Colo-I-Suva Rainforest Eco Resort Guest Recognition Program uses the Goody Card and Goody app to manage your loyalty points, so stay, eat drink and be happy and reward yourself
– customers earn one point per dollar spent. Rewards are as follows:
Sign up and get 50 points (our welcome gift to you )
Get a free Birthday Voucher on your birthday valued at $40.00
Earn Points by staying with us or dining in our restaurant*
*Reward points are subject to our terms and conditions and Goody Card Ltd terms and conditions and these may be changed at any time without notice – See our website and the Goody Card website
100 $ 10 Voucher
200 $ 20 Voucher
500 $ 50 Voucher
1000 $100 Voucher
Reward points cannot be redeemed on the same day they are earned
All Goody Card Members at Colo-I-Suva Rainforest Eco Resort must be 18 years or older (proof of age may be required)
Certain items or transactions are not eligible for points or can Goody points be used to pay for or redeem the following items:
- M-PAiSA, Mobile phone credit purchases
- Purchases paid by other gift vouchers and/or other credits
- Purchases of gas and other price-controlled items
- Advance deposits of any nature/value
- Any accommodation reservations/purchases that are not booked direct with the Resort (bookings made via an agent or booking site that receives commission either directly or indirectly)
- Accommodation qualifying rewards points are not credited until check-out
- Accommodation qualifying reward points for bookings made by a purchase order are not available until the account is paid in full
We look forward to being in contact with you, and to seeing you often.
Here are the terms (Terms) that we need you to agree to in order to use the website goodycard.co.nz (the Website), download the Goody application to your mobile device (Goody Application) and become a Goody Member.
Goody gives you the ability to connect with a wide range of businesses that have also connected with Goody (Goody Businesses) to receive special promotions and other communications for the Goody Businesses you choose, to access offers posted by Goody Businesses (Goody Offers) or join loyalty programs and track and manage the points you’ve earned with the Goody Businesses you choose (together Goody Benefits) with the convenience of having one loyalty card (Goody Loyalty Card) or by using the Goody Application.
Goody Limited (Goody, we, us) provides the benefit of becoming a member of Goody. When you click “I agree” on the membership registration page you agree to be bound by these Terms. All Goody Benefits and any other features or functions of Goody that we advise you of from time to time, are only available, if you sign up to be a member of Goody.
We reserve the right to change, alter or modify these Terms at any time and will update you of this by sending you a note to the contact details you have advised us of on registration or any update or these that you have advised us of and by updating the “last updated” notice beside the link to these Terms. If after we have done this you do not advise us that your wish to terminate your membership with Goody, then you agree to be bound by the amended Terms. You should check from time to time to see if these Terms have changed or not. https://goodycard.co.nz/terms-and-conditions
- Access to Services
- Becoming a Goody Member and the Goody Benefits are intended for use only by people who are at least 13 years of age. By accepting these Terms you are representing that you are at least 13 years old. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18 and your parent or guardian has any questions about your use of the Website or the Goody Benefits, please ask him or her to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A person must be 18 or older to join the rewards program, or redeem any Goody Offer, of any licensed premises using the Goody system in relation to restricted goods and services such as alcohol or access to restricted events or venues.
- You understand that your ability to use any Goody Offer will be dependant on your being able to comply with the conditions on which that Goody Offer is made available.
- You will be responsible for:
- ensuring that any username and password (Goody Login) required to access and/or use the Goody Benefits is kept secure and confidential and not revealed to any other person and any Goody Loyalty Card or Goody Application given to you is kept secure. Any instruction issued using your Goody Login, Goody Loyalty Card or Goody Application will be deemed to be an instruction by you and may be acted upon accordingly until you notify Goody otherwise;
- notifying Goody immediately of any unauthorised use of the Goody Login, Goody Loyalty Card or Goody Application or any other breach of security. Upon your notification, Goody will cease to rely on that username and password.
- When you sign up to Goody you will provide Goody with certain information (including your email address, name and sex). You may also be asked to enter optional personal information such as age, mobile phone number. By entering such it will give you the ability to use a broader range of features.
- Where you are a Facebook member we offer you the option of logging in with your Facebook membership details. Where you choose this option then you will remain bound by the terms of Facebook when you are using them and you provide us with the authority to copy your Facebook membership details to Goody.
- You confirm that all information provided at the time of registration:
- is current, complete and accurate information at the time provided by you and you agree to maintain and update this information as necessary; and
- may be used by us to verify the accuracy of the information (including by contacting you).
- By signing up with Goody through the Website or at a Goody Business you are able to pick up a Goody Loyalty Card for free (Goody Loyalty Card) at a Goody Business. Where you have downloaded the Goody Application, you have the choice of either using the Goody Loyalty Card or Goody Application, and you will be able to use your Goody Loyalty Card or the Goody Application at all Goody Businesses.
- Where you agree to receive communications from Goody, Goody may use the information provided by you at registration to send you information about Goody, promotional material for Goody Businesses and Goody Benefits.
- Goody Benefits
- Each Goody Business manages and operates its own rewards program that allows you to accrue points or credits by using your Goody Loyalty Card or the Goody Application. The relevant Goody Business will advise you of how to earn points and how these can be redeemed.
- You will be able to select the different Goody Businesses you wish to receive messages and other information about (Notes), these may include special promotions or offers (Promotions). A Goody Business may send you Notes and Promotions through social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, SMS text messaging, notifications and other social media services that may be included from time to time (Social Media Tools) where you have given them the permission.
- You may unsubscribe at any time from receiving Notes or Promotions from Goody or (where applicable) any Goody Business. For instance, you may like to only receive Notes or Promotions from one Goody Business but you will still be able to redeem promotions from all Goody Businesses and, where made available, participate in a reward program made available by a Goody Business. Notwithstanding that you may have unsubscribed from receiving Notes or Promotions from Goody, Goody may still continue to contact you in relation to matters relating to your membership. If you do not want to be contacted at all you should notify Goody of this and Goody will cancel your membership.
- From time to time Goody Businesses may offer Goody Offers on the Website and the Goody Application. Your Goody Login will give you limited access to Goody Offers at no cost to you. If you want unlimited access to all Goody Offers you may be required to subscribe for a premium membership by providing a valid, accepted method of payment, which you may update from time to time (Payment Method). Because of the cost, premium memberships will not be available for Goody Members that are under the age of 18 and Goody may refuse your premium membership until Goody is satisfied you are 18 or more years of age. Despite our reasonable endeavors, the Goody Offers available on the Website and the Goody Application may change from time to time and often due to reasons beyond our control. Before you upgrade to a premium membership, you should browse and view the full range of Goody Offers available to determine if the premium membership is right for you.
- To redeem a Goody Offer you will require internet connectivity (at your own cost). Goody Businesses may specify their own terms and conditions that apply to their Goody Offers. In addition, our current Goody Offer general terms apply to all of the Goody Offers available through the Website and the Goody Application. You must always check the applicable terms and conditions before deciding to redeem a Goody Offer. Goody Businesses have the discretion to refuse to honour the Goody Offer if you have not complied with the applicable terms and conditions.
- You can cancel your premium membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to all Goody Offers through the end of your monthly billing period.
- Unless you subscribe for a premium membership, there is no charge for the use of any of the Goody Benefits or to become a Goody Member, but you should be aware that rates and fees charged by third parties (e.g., text messaging fees) may apply.
- If you subscribe for a premium membership you will be charged a monthly subscription fee (Subscription Fee) payable by you in accordance with these Terms and the fee schedule set out on the Website. Unless otherwise agreed, Subscriptions Fees are non-refundable. We reserve the right to change the Subscription Fee at any time upon thirty (30) days written notice by updating the fee schedule on the Website or by notifying you via email. Should you continue to use the Goody Benefits after these changes take effect, you will be responsible for paying the new Subscription Fee.
- Subscription Fees (if applicable) will be charged to your Payment Method on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of your premium membership, unless agreed otherwise. You can change your Payment Method by clicking on “My Account” in the Goody Application or when you are signed in to the Website. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not change your Payment Method or cancel your premium membership, we may limit your access to Goody Offers until we have obtained a valid Payment Method. When you update your Payment Method, you authorise us to continue charging the updated Payment Method and you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts for periods where you have had access to the benefits of a premium membership. This may result in a change to your payment dates. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Check with your Payment Method service provider for further details.
- Goody charges Goody Businesses for services it provides to them. These charges may in some circumstances be connected to interactions made with their customers and the success of the promotions made using the services Goody provides to them.
- The Roles of Goody and Goody Businesses
Goody Businesses’ Responsibilities
You acknowledge and agree that each Goody Business is responsible for:
- the goods and services that it offers, and the description of those goods and services on the Website, Goody Offers and otherwise;
- carrying out its obligations under any Goody Offer that is redeemed by you in accordance with the relevant Goody Offer terms and conditions;
- the Notes, including Promotions, that it sends from time to time;
- the terms of its rewards programs (if any) and the description of such rewards program on the Website; and
- for making sure that its Goody Offers, product and service descriptions, its Notes, its rewards program, the products and services it provides, and its business are all in compliance with applicable law.
- Termination of Right to use the Services
- You or we may terminate this agreement at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to immediately terminate your member account in the event of any conduct by you which we, in our sole discretion, consider to be unacceptable, or in the event of a failure by you to comply with any of these Terms.
- Where Goody terminates this agreement, then Goody will remove all access privileges to the Goody Benefits, deactivate your Goody Loyalty Card or Goody Application, and remove your information from use in the services provided to Goody Businesses. For the avoidance of doubt, upon termination of this agreement, you will not be able to access or redeem any Goody Offers you have saved on your account from the date of termination.
- Where Goody terminates your membership to Goody, it will not be responsible or liable if this impacts on any loyalty scheme or rewards program you have signed up for or your ability to redeem promotions or any Goody Offers from any Goody Business.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us and our officers and employees (Goody Representatives) harmless from any claims, actions, costs (including legal costs) or losses by us or any third party due to or arising out of:
- reasonable reliance by us or any third party upon any acts carried out, requests made or information provided through the use of your account details (including your username and/or password), your Goody Loyalty Card or your Goody Application or any instruction given by you or actions taken by you;
- your breach of any of these Terms; or
- any conduct of yours or any transaction entered into by you that does not comply with the relevant law.
- You acknowledge and agree that:
- Goody make no warranties that the Website, Goody Benefits, Goody Loyalty Card or Goody Application will meet your requirements or that the Website, Goody Benefits, Goody Loyalty Card or Goody Application will operate uninterrupted, secure or error–free;
- Goody or Goody Representatives will not have any liability, on any legal basis whatsoever, to you or any third person for any indirect, special, exemplary, incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangibles, arising out of or related to your use of the Website, Goody Benefits, Goody Loyalty Card or Goody Application;
- Goody is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any Goody Business and, to the extent permitted under applicable law you hereby release Goody from any and all claims or liability related to or arising from the acts or omissions of any Goody Business;
- Goody will not be responsible for any warranty claims and any obligations of a Goody Business under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 in relation to any Goody Offers you save and/or redeem and such warranty claims and obligations are the sole responsibility of the relevant Goody Business.
- Resolution of Disputes
- If you have a complaint or a dispute with Goody or a Goody Business, our goal is to learn about and address your concerns promptly. If we are unable to do so to your satisfaction, we want you to have a neutral and cost effective means of resolving the issue quickly. Any complaint or dispute you may have:
- that involve Goody may be reported to Goody via e-mail at email@example.com, or by calling Goody’s customer service representative at 0800 10 33 32 between 9am-5pm weekdays (other than holidays);
- with regard to a Goody Business with respect to the services or the products or services offered by the Goody Business should be reported directly to the Goody Business.
- Where any dispute arises between you and another member another user of the Website or a Goody Business in relation to any usage of the Website (including in relation to any Content posted or transmitted) the Goody Benefits your use of your Goody Loyalty Card or your Goody Application you agree to act in good faith in relation to that other user to use your best endeavours to attempt to resolve the dispute amicably through negotiation or other informal means before pursuing any further formal action. You acknowledge that we will not be a party to any such dispute.
If any portion of these Terms is deemed to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
These Terms are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
- Goody Offer General Terms
These are the terms that apply to every Goody Offer (unless otherwise stated in, or varied by, specific terms and conditions set out in the Goody Offer):
- Goody Offers cannot be exchanged for cash (except to the extent required by law).
- Goody Offers are only redeemable in respect of the goods or services as advertised in the specific Goody Offer on the Website and/or the Goody Application.
- Goody Offers can’t be combined with other deals, or Promotions, unless otherwise specified by the Goody Business.
- All prices will be stated in New Zealand dollars and are inclusive of GST.
- Goody Offers are not valid toward alcohol purchases unless the specific terms and conditions relating to the Goody Offer state otherwise.
- Goody Offers are not permitted for resale.